- cookie sheet
- parchment paper [optional]
- 1 to 3 bunches kale
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- desired seasonings
Try these spices or choose your favorite mix:
- Black or white pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- Cumin and curry powder
- Garlic salt or powder
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper [optional].
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly.
- Remove the leaves with a knife, kitchen scissors, or your hands. Tear into bite-sized pieces. Discard the stems.
- Drizzle oil and massage into kale to spread evenly. Add desired seasonings.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until kale is crispy and edges are browned but not burned.