- 4 cups vegetables broccoli, red bell pepper, onion, mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked meat ham or sausage
- 12 large eggs
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese shredded
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and seasonings.
- Wash vegetables and chop finely. Add vegetables, meat and cheese to egg mixture.
- Coat muffin tins with non-stick spray. Pour egg mixture in each tin about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F about 15 minutes. Freeze extra.