- 3 bunches broccolini trim off ends
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon herbs dried
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Wash the broccolini and trim a few inches of the broccolini stems off. Cut broccolini so they are similar in size for even cooking.
- Place the broccolini on two baking sheets.
- Add olive oil divided into both baking sheets, sprinkle with dried herbs, and toss well. Ensure broccolini is in an even layer. Roast for approximately 15 minutes, or until the broccolini is crisp-tender.