Spicy Cereal Mix
- Baking Sheet
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups rice cereal squares
- 1 cup corn flake cereal
- 2/3 cup whole-grain pita chips broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds pepitas
- Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whisk olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, cayenne, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the cereals, pita chips, and pepitas in a bowl.
- Toss cereals with the spice mixture and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden, 20 to 40 minutes.