- ½ cup margarine soft
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup carrot grated
- 2 egg whites well beaten
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray.
- Grate carrots with grater until a cup measure is full. Set aside.
- Put margarine and honey together in a large bowl, or mixer,and cream margarine and honey together.
- Pour the egg into a glass and check for shells and freshness. if it is OK, add to bowl with margarine and honey. Repeat for second egg.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and oatmeal. Gradually stir flour-oatmeal mixture into creamed mixture, just until all f our is mixed and ingredients distributed throughout dough. Do not over mix.
- Add carrots and raisins to margarine mix. Stir until mixed through.
- Drop from teaspoon on baking sheet. Flatten slightly with fork and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.