Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- 1 lb fresh strawberries chopped
- 1 lb fresh pineapple chopped
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 12 oz red grapes sliced into halves
- 4 kiwis peeled and chopped
- 3 mandarin oranges
- 2 bananas sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp lime zest (zest of 2 medium limes)
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Add all fruit to a large mixing bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Pour over fruit and toss to evenly coat, serve immediately.
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges in juice or light syrup, drained well will work here too (which was what was previously listed, I just now prefer the fresh).
- Fruit can be chopped 1 day in advance (except banana) and dressing can be made 1 day in advance and kept separate and chilled, toss together just before serving.