- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- 29 oz sliced peaches 100% juice, drained
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In an ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Stir in milk and oil with wire whisk until blended.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, peaches, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Spoon over batter in baking dish.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm with whipped topping or vanilla frozen yogurt (optional – will add sugars and calories).