Cranberry Almond Green Beans
- 1 cup canned, frozen, or fresh green beans
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries or (1/2 cup fresh/frozen)
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds (or other chopped nuts)
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- Lemon pepper, dill, or seasoning blend of your choice
- Drain and rinse canned green beans. If using frozen or fresh, cook until crisp-tender and drain.
- Heat oil in saucepan; add cranberries and nuts. Cook, stirring often.
- Once cranberries are softened, stir in green beans. Sprinkle seasoning over beans and cook until beans are heated through.
- Add honey and stir well. Serve beans hot.