- Wyoming Ag-Business Association
- Wyoming Agricultural Statistics Service
- Wyoming State Government
- Wyoming Department of Agriculture
- Pesticides Detected in Wyoming’s Groundwater
- Pesticide Use in Wyoming on Major Crops and Livestock in 1994
- School IPM (Information and links for pest management in school systems)
- Weed Control Freaks
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Pest Management Center – National
- Pest Management Center – Western Region
- Pesticide Use in the United States
- The National Center for Food and Agricultural Policy (NCFAP)
- Interregional Research Project #4 (IR-4) – It is now possible to find out the status of current IR-4 research projects involving pesticides and biopesticides on food crops as well as ornamentals. Other information available includes EPA submissions, new clearances, cumulative clearances, new pesticide chemistries, and an electronic version of the Pesticide Clearance Request form.
Other State Web Sites
- Clemson University Pesticide Information Program
- Colorado State University – Colorado Environmental Pesticide Education Program
- CSU/Denver County Cooperative Extension Master Gardener
- Montana Pesticide Education Program
- Pennsylvania State University Pesticide Education Program
- South Dakota State University Pesticide Education/Pesticide Applicator Training
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Pesticide Education Resources
- Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs
- Washington State Pesticide Page includes Washington’s Pesticide Newsletter.
- Western Integrated Pest Management Center
Chemicals and Equipment
Database and Informational Websites
- CDMS – Agricultural chemical labels and MSDS’s from more than 70 manufactures.
- Industry Task Force II on 2,4-D Research Data Web Site
- EXTOXNET: Pesticide Toxicology Database – EXTOXNET provides science-based information about pesticides written for the non-expert.
- Greenbook.net – Crop Protection Reference – We are able to provide you with this free updating service for the
Crop Protection Reference thanks to the sponsorship of the companies whose products are included here. This site also contains pesticide labels and
MSDS’s from several companies in Adobe PDF format.
- High Plains Integrated Pest Management Guide – A cooperative effort of the Universities of Nebraska, Wyoming, Colorado and Montana.
- Interregional Research Project #4 (IR-4)– It is now possible to find out the status of current IR-4 research projects involving pesticides and biopesticides on food crops as well as ornamentals. Other information available includes EPA submissions, new clearances, cumulative clearances, new pesticide chemistries, and an electronic version of the Pesticide Clearance Request form.
- NPTN (National Pesticide Information Center) – A cooperative effort of Oregon State University and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. A toll-free telephone service that provides pesticide information to any caller in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands (1-800-858-7378). A service that provides objective, science-based information about a wide variety of pesticide-related subjects, including: pesticide products; recognition and management of pesticide poisoning; toxicology; environmental chemistry
- American Association of Pesticide Safety Educators – An association of environmental and pesticide safety educators providing science-based education programs to the public through the Cooperative Extension and the Land-Grant University System.
- AAPCO Association of American Pesticide Control Officials
- CropLife America – This is a very professional site providing timely information of interest to the agricultural chemical industry and users.
- CAST (Council for Agricultural Science and Technology) – The mission of the Council for Agricultural Science and Technology (CAST) is to identify food and fiber, environmental, and other agricultural issues and to interpret related scientific research information for legislators, regulators, and the media for use in public policy decision making.
- Environmental Defense Fund
- National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
- National Wildlife Federation
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- Northwest Coalition for Alternatives to Pesticides
- Pesticide Action Network
- Safer Pest Control Project