Wyoming Commercial Pesticide Applicator Training Manual
A print copy of the entire Training manual may be ordered for $65.00.
- Link to this Order Form (pdf)
- Fill out on-line by selecting required manuals if paying by credit card and submit electroincally
- Or print and complete the Order Form by selecting the Manuals required for the categories you will be taking exams.
- Make your check or money order payable to University of Wyoming Extension-PSEP.
- Return your completed form and payment to:
University of Wyoming
Ag Communications and Technology
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Attn: Pesticide Applicator Training Coordinator
For questions, please contact the Jeff Edwards, Pesticide Applicator Training Coordinator at (307) 837-2956.
Wyoming Commercial Pesticide Applicator Training Manual is also available electronically for Free (unless otherwise noted) through the links below.
- Wyoming Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual
- Wyoming Statutes – Chapters 21 & 28
- Category 906 Right-of-Way
- Fumigation of Farm Stored Grain and Structures – (1.6mb, 26 pages)
- Small Animal Damage Control Manual – (82 pages)
- Small Animal Damage Control Study Guide (3 pages)
- Household Insects of the Rocky Mountain States – Bulletin 557A – This bulletin is not available as a pdf file, but is included as part of the Pesticide Applicator Training Manual. You may order this Bulletin from Colorado State University.
- MP-18 Basic Guide to Weeds and Herbicides – (164kb, 25 pages)
- MP-21 Insects Affecting Man – (2.0mb, 19 pages)
- MP-22 Stored Grain Insects of Wyoming, An Introduction – (1.2mb, 13 pages)
- MP-23 Insects and Related Pests of Livestock in Wyoming – (1.3mb, 17 pages)
- MP-24 Pests of the Home Vegetable Garden – (178kb, 8 pages)
- MP-25R Insects & Related Pests of Trees, Shrubs, & Lawns – (2.0mb, 32 pages)
- MP-27 An Introduction to Plant Pathology – (313kb, 10 pages)
- MP-28 Insect Pests of Field Crops – (7.0mb, 20 pages)
- MP-76 Insect Biology and Management Resources Manual – (694kb, 27 pages)
Other Useful Links.
- Direct Supervision and other items as defined in 2013 legislative session.